We were tagged by the amazing Melissa from thebookwormsfantasy. Go check her blog out!
Rules Of The Award
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
Blog origin story
This blog was initiated by me and I wanted to have Elizabeth on board because of her love for books and because she’s great. We started our blog two years ago and started posting reviews (not always regularly might I add) and then this year we began engaging with the book blogger community and became more known as reviewers (if I may say so). We each have a deep love for books so starting a book blog was the best idea. I also wanted to challenge myself and read and review more books and to broaden my vocabulary and get lost in amazing stories!
Advice for new bloggers
1)Don’t look at blogging as a chore – do it at your own pace. You have to realise that blogging is a fun thing and not make something stressful out of it. What’s important is that you’re reading books because you like reading books and not because you feel like you need to do it in order to post a review at a certain time.
2)Get better acquainted with fellow book bloggers – comment, share, like posts. You’ll feel more welcome knowing that there are amazing people who like to blog about books like you! ALSO Be careful with how many books you request as ARCs haha!
As far as I’ve seen almost everyone I follow has been tagged but we’ll tag: